|Rated Load||50 kg|
|Total Pans||12 Pans|
|Material ||Stainless Steel|
We offer Grape Weighing Scale and Punnet Packing with the best combination weighing technology.
Three easy steps:1. Placing products
- High speed, High accuracy
- Simple Operation
- Data management
- Sanitary design
Placing the product on the vacant scale pans.2. Combination calculation
The closest combination of the target weight and target count is selected.3. Pick and pack
The operator picks products indicated by LED lamps, and pack them.Other Details:
- 12 pans out of which 2 or 1 can be a master.
- Masters will alternate automatically so that time is saved.
- Also, we can change master of the 1st combination is not found by just pressing the master plan or by pressing a reset button provided on the side
- Buzzer o/p with the bright led indication when combination found and total weight is displayed on the LED. Also, individual pans weight is displayed on 12 different LED display set and LED lights to glow in front of respective pans.
- The buzzer is off when weight is frozen and it gets stored.
- When operator lifts grapes from indicated pan weights are saved to the memory automatically. The scale has the capacity to record 45000
- Segments which includes the following: M/c no, Date, Time, Pan1 wt, Pan2 wt, Pan3 wt and Total.
- A fast search engine which can easily achieve 30 packages per min
- If the proper search is not found then difference from the actual setting is indicated so that weight can be increased or decreased in respective pans.
- Minimum master weight is settable.
- Minimum weight on other pans is also settable.
- Setting for 2 or 3 bins can be done to achieve weight.
- Set of 4 preset settings is available,i.e, for weight and tolerance.
- Data can be stored to pen drive optional which can be later offloaded in excel format in the computer for further analysis and email.
- Individual 12 weight indication is available.
- 2 more displays for showing underweight or overweight of selected plans.
- LCD shows current settings and average weight, average time per segment.
- All pans can be made zero i.e. (tired) by the single key.
- Each pan has set of 5 LEDs i.e. 3 Red LEDs to indicate Pan1, Pan2, Pan3 combination and one yellow LED to indicate underweight and one green LED to indicate overweight.